Monday, November 30, 2009

Blood, Roses and Kisses

So, I’m sorry that I didn’t have the chance to post the things we did when we were in Hong Kong. It was just, so many wonderful things flooded my mind and our schedule was so hectic that I didn’t have time to pause and post on my blog because there are so many places to go to and stuffs to capture on our camera. And if I would post about it all, it would be a novel and would take ages. So I decided to just make an article about it instead just a blog post. We’re finally back at our place now and currently relaxing from the tiring trip on that miraculous place called Hong Kong. Before we left, we went shopping, and as Hong Kong was one of the shopping capitals of the world, we were totally overwhelmed of all the things we wanted to buy. I bought clothes, bags, some accessories and stuff for mom. They’re all purdy, I love them.

On a sad note, one of our classmates, Michael, who didn’t come with us in Hong Kong, had an accident on his motorbike. We heard it was a bit serious, and that he’s still on the hospital and currently in coma. I immediately felt pity, he wasn’t that close to me but still, he almost died! He lost many blood and they’re currently looking for donors and donations. His blood type was sort of hard to find (type AB), I’m even Type “O”. I pray that he’ll recover soon and survive this situation. People should always be careful on the road. Kudos to Michael! *salute*

On a happier note, someone sent me roses! *FAINT* There was no card so I don’t know who it’s from. It’s not three, not twelve but a bouquet of roses! I can’t count it, oh my god! I can’t think of anyone who would send roses as beautiful as them. He might a stalker, oh no, but what the heck, the flowers were divine and so pretty. I wish they would introduce themselves to me, I won’t bite! LOL. So, if the one who sent the flowers is also reading my blog, I want to say thank you very much, and I like them. Hope you’ll introduce yourself soon!

And lastly, I watched the epic movie TITANIC which ended up minutes ago just for fun. I’m tired of all the movies I got here but realized that Titanic is the sort of movie that you won’t tire out from watching. Jack and Rose’s love story is very pure and unconditional and their every kiss was so enchanting. As I’m writing this, I’m listening to the Christian Song “Breathe You In’’, which can also be a very touching love song. It suddenly entered my mind, when was the last time mom and dad kissed? I don’t want to see not, ew! But I wonder if their love was same with Jack and Rose, like they’re dependent of each other. Like dad is an elisa kit manufacturer and mom is a patient, like dad is the water and mom’s the food. I know I’m being very weird, but what I’m trying to say is like no one can live without the other. It’s so sweet, and divine. This is what they call love. Cherroels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment