Wednesday, December 2, 2009

CHRISTMAS IS MERRY, YA’LL! :D

So yeah, we finally reached December! Can you believe this? Well, I can’t. I lay awake on the morning of December 1, realizing that the year had passed on quickly and it’ll soon be 2010. I would be a year older! OMFG! Hahaha! I really laughed, well the main thing now is that it’s gonna be Christmas! The season of holly and mistletoe (ooh, kisses LOL), I really can’t wait for Christmas Eve! I anticipate Mom’s best ever fruit salad and the glorious HAM! (Gosh, I suddenly became hungry with all those food imagining!). So yeah, I need to post something about my ordinary (but really odd) life and so, here it goes.

Hmm, where to start? Probably on Joan’s birthday, yeah, it was really fun. The theme was Disney Princesses and everyone dressed up like fairy tale characters. The boys weren’t very happy about it but I guess it was all worth it, the party was a blast! The food was great (the buffet I mean), the party activities, and there were even cool booths. Everyone knows Joan’s one of those down-to-earth rich kids and I like her cause her head’s not floating up on Mars. LOL! All in all the party was smashing and two thumbs up for the party of the year. Yay for Joan!

Next would be the update on Michael, our classmate who was in an accident when we had our Hong Kong trip. I’ve heard he’s recovering quite well now. Good thing he survived that accident, it would be so bad to have a funeral for this term, especially from our very own class. We’re scheduled to visit him over this weekend, they said he already gained consciousness but still very battered. Poor Michael, the police proved (using test kits like elisa kits, I guess) that he was drunk so he ended up with the accident. There will still be the chargers put on him, but what the heck, he’s alive, and that’s important. We’re still praying for his full recovery until now. ;)

And lastly would be about my cake. I won’t say anything about it much yet, but it’s really sweet (in another way) LOL! Would tell about it on my next post so watch out! Cherreols for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment