Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yep, the 2nd movie from the Twilight Saga, I totally cannot wait for it. I love the books, yeah, but watching Robert Pattinson on the screen playing Edward, now that’s what I call a movie. And the new addition to the spotlight, well he was on part 1 but not “under” the spotlight, Taylor playing Jacob Black, Bella Swan’s best friend/lover? I can’t believe that he had became an instant hottie (check out the bods, dude) for just over a year? I thought they were going to replace him with Steven Strait for movie 2 but looks like he kept the role. I just hope he would give justice to the part, Jacob Black plays such an important role on all four books, Taylor needs to give his best.

Anyway, here it’ll be premiered at November 20 and I need tickets on the first day of showing. My friends and I will be the first to watch it of course; I’m not contented with the trailer. Maybe the movie won’t be as good as the imagination we all have while reading the books. In my opinion and experience, I was disappointed with Twilight, many cuts and torn out scenes…I wish they wouldn’t do the same for New Moon. But then, it might be the same with Harry Potter, the books are too long so they need to cut scenes and parts so it would fit the limited time for films. I totally felt disappointed with those movies, everyone’s not that fond of reading and it would be nice for them to know the whole story from the books through the films but it just won’t happen.

Enough of Twilight/New Moon, I also need to post something about my day; it was normal, same old same old, nothing special. Mrs. Greenleaf, Mallory’s mom, called this morning, thanking me for the elisa test kits I’ve told them about and confirmed that she’s expecting a baby. I congratulated her of course and felt envious of Mallory, it’s nice to have a baby in the house, and it lightens things up and makes everyone happy and mushy. I also went over to Rachel’s and borrowed her iPod, there was a cool KPOP song in there that I want to copy to my own iPod. I can’t believe it’s totally hooking, those Korean songs, even though I can’t even understand the foreign words.

AND speaking of KPOP, I adore the Korean girl group 2NE1! I loved their songs and the way they dance and their music videos; I can’t get my mind off “I Don’t Care”, I kept singing it during bath, at school, while eating and just every time! I looked for the English translation of the song and the meaning was even awesome (telling how awful some boyfriends could be). I might look for copies of 2NE1’s albums and keep playing it on my computer until the CD cracks big time! I just got over JPOP and those yummy Japanese male groups and here I am again, addicted to a new POP group which I can’t understand the songs they sing. But that’s life.

I need a bath right now, Eleanor will come over soon, we’re going to watch 90210 on cable, she said she’ll bring popcorn (love it!) so I agreed! Shall post again soon, and look at that! That’s quite a post isn’t it?! Cherroels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment