Thursday, November 12, 2009

I HATE MATH. NEED NOT TO EXPLAIN

I hate the subject and I hate the professor, yep, that’s basically it. How am I supposed to answer a freaking question if I didn’t even know what it means? Math teachers are born to be mean and grumpy and very, very old. Gosh, I don’t know how my classmates can even stand him, well, the geeks does and they’re weird so no wonder. Hmmm, well, for a nicer part of my post, my mom bought me a new phone. My old one just “passed away” and I mourned for it (actually, I mourned for the pictures I never get to transfer to my computer from the phone’s memory card…so sad) and mildly hid it under my drawers. And we now proceed to my new phone (smirk); it’s very elegant, classy and pink.

It’s one of the latest models released by MOTOROLA and I immediately praised and respected my new phone. It’s my new soul mate, I totally love it so much…and I also love my mom for buying it, of course. Mallory called again asking about the elisa kits I’ve told her about, it looks like her other relatives are interested to it as well, so I’ve spent half the hour explaining what I can to her, though I doubt it if she understood “everything” I’ve said. But I loved it also when I managed to help her about something, you know it’s very hard to please Mallory but someone I found something that interests her and it makes us closer as friends. Nice, isn’t it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment