Monday, November 9, 2009

My Exhausting Day

Today had been very TIRING, we had volleyball for P.E. this morning and it totally tired me out.

So, to be relaxed, I’ve spent the past two hours selling some of my items on my site and also putting them on bid on Ebay. I finally found out what elisakits could do and already referred it to those who might need it. Anyway, Albert told me that the cake shop near our school’s having an event and they might give discount on my favorite Strawberry delight, I’m drooling just by thinking about it.
I’ll pay the shop a visit later to confirm the news; I might smack Albert in the head if it’s not true. But if it’s true, then bless him, discount on cakes’ is the brightest news I’ve received so far today.

And gah! I totally need a short nap, I’m exhausted. This is all for today. I’ll post later on. Cherreols.

0 comments:

Post a Comment