Wednesday, November 11, 2009

One Hectic Nightout

Gosh, it had been such a unique night out yesterday. My friends and I went to watch an “end-of-the-world” themed movie and until now I can still see it in my mind. The creeps! I wasn’t able to sleep last night, what a mind-bugging movie, I think there’s something wrong with the director’s mind to do such a film. Anyway, we went to the new shopping mall and I’ve got to spend the latest income I’ve earned with the stuffs I’ve sold online. I bought lovely high-heeled sandals (very very lovely), a dashing silver dress and last but not the least, a new addition to my strawberry-designed bags. Mallory joked me if I would exchange the bag with the elisa kits and I just gave her that death-defying glare. After shopping, we ate at Harpy’s Grill and the grilled chicken was just plain awesome. I can’t describe it; I’ll definitely come back again at that place. So after that, we went home, experienced a head-blasting traffic jam (that’s what made the night hectic) and finally reached home. I was so exhausted to even change my clothes and just dived to my bed and feel instantly fast asleep.

0 comments:

Post a Comment