Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Im Blessed I could help :)

Guess what? Mallory called today and she told me her mom loved the elisa kits I referred to them, her mom’s expecting herself to be pregnant so it sure helped I guess. In return, she told me she’ll treat me later on at the Cake shop, hurray! I totally love her now. Haha! So anyway, I’m off to go watch a movie with my friends this afternoon and later on we’ll be going shopping on the newest mall that just opened. I’ll have my chance to buy new stuffs and sell the old ones. I’ve earned fair enough so far, my Pay Pal account got stuffed last time I checked and that’s where I’m going to get the shopping money!

Oops! I need to go now; I still need to choose a dress. I’ll post again about our night out when I come back. And guys, don’t forget to subscribe! Cherreols!

0 comments:

Post a Comment