Monday, November 23, 2009

HONG KONG TRIP PART 1

Hurray for school and the free trip price for our class! We had a contest in school and guess what? WE WON, yes, read it right, we’re the winners. My classmates and I are very excited and happy, even when we were just at the airport. The flight was terrifying, it was my first time to ride a plane, but survived, miraculously. And then, our feet reached HONG KONG soil. The place was just so amazing, it took our breath away. The place was so clean, it looked so foreign and our eyes can’t get enough of the beautiful sceneries.

Almost all of our classmates, including me, brought digital cameras. Of course, no one would want to miss this sort of opportunity. And no one would want these pictures not to be posted on their Facebook accounts (LOL). And so, when we arrived on our hotel, it was a riot figuring out who’s with whom in a room. In the end, I was stuck with Rachel and Emma and they were very nice roommates, they’re very friendly and they don’t let their stuffs be a mess, just like mine. But we can’t be locked in our rooms for the rest of the day, we demanded on our teachers for a stroll all around Lam Tsuen. As usual, our cameras were clicking overtime with all those views that we need to capture.

Mallory and I goofed on the shops and on everything that we passed; everyone was laughing and having a good time. Unfortunately, the weather didn’t cooperate and it rained cats and dogs. We were forced back to our hotel and watched the whole of Hong Kong on our rain-stained windows. Mallory visited me in my room and we spent the useless afternoon chatting on my bed while Emma and Rachel preferred to sleep it off because of jetlag. Mallory told me about how excited they were for her mom’s coming baby. It seemed that they already have numerous elisa test kit in the house for different purposes, keeping it handy in case of anything that might happen.

When it was time for dinner, we had authentic Chinese food and I loved it. I especially adored the strawberry sundae I specifically ordered and took a picture of it because we indulge into its delicious flavor. As it continued to rain (crap the weather), we can’t go visit our destinations for awhile, and so we were told to just rest the day off and we’ll be having a blast tomorrow. And thus, I hope tomorrow would indeed be a blast; I need to rest to gain enough energy goofing around on our trips. Wish me luck guys! Cherreols!

0 comments:

Post a Comment