Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hopelessness with my own blood

The other day, I saw Mark at a nearby department store with a new girl. I still can’t get over my irritation at what he did to my sister. I wanted to confront him right there at the store, but had to control myself for fear of making a scene. It hurts every time I see my sister crying and I want to help her but it seems that there’s nothing I can do. All these years I’ve never back down on anyone; I am always the problem solver to my friends; I never lose in any fights that I’ve had in my life. But when it comes to my sister I am helpless.

I secretly follow Mark and her new girl, and to my amazement, they went to the drugstore and buy an elisa kits. At that time, I was still fighting the urge to walk up to them. My mind was started running wild; I imagined things like hacking both of their heads off. But deep inside, my conscience was telling me to walk away.
Until now I never told my sister about Mark and his new girl because I know it’ll only hurt her more, especially not that she is 6 months pregnant already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment